Its been a while since I have felt excited about a product like this and I believe I might have found my new holy grail essence!
I must admit that I have been wary of L’oreal after being disappointed by their cleansers, I have always found them too drying on my skin and my skin always feels “squeaky clean” in a bad way. Anyways, I won’t ponder on this… because I think I found product that has changed my mind about the brand overall!
Ok lets get started, this essence is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! *pushes desk chair back and puts hands up. It took me a while to find a Watson’s/ Mannings that stocked this item because, they were sold out in my local shops so that is a clear sign that this product is turning HK beauty lovers heads!
- The texture, as stated on the product comes out like a shaving creme, you press the top of the bottle and fluffy (almost shaving foam) cloud of product emerges. It is light, refreshing, cooling, airy and smells amazing by the way. However, when you start to massage it onto your skin the foamy texture disappears and you are left with water like essence, coating your skin in a light layer of essence.
- Cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
- Light Floral scent that fades once absorbed into the skin.
After 1st use: Hydrated and plumped skin. Found that my skin looks super glowy and dewy, it takes about 5 seconds to soak into your skin and will blend in with your moisturisers like a dream.
Over night: Your skin looks dewy and plump. I have been given complements on my skin’s dewyness and how clear my skin looks. I can only associate my skin’s dewyness to the only product I have changed in my skincare routine… this product.
- If you don’t like the look of overly dewy skin then you might not like this product.
- If you are not a fan of scented products the initial scent may be strong but be reminded that this will fade however, the scent lingers a little.
Overall: So far I have been using this product for a week and I love how hydrated my skin looks. It’s soothing and cooling at the same time and the cool foam to essence effect is truly unique concept! I have encouraged most of my family to try this product out, so if you have yet to get your hands on this product then go try it out!
check back soon for online links!