As July comes to an end and the final month of starts, I have gathered a few beauty empties to share with you.
Nature Republic Aloe Soothing Gel 300ml
I previously mentioned this product in one of my favourites and I finally managed to finish it! This has made my body moisturizing routine so much easier. During the summer the humid days don’t lead me to want to moisturize my legs because of how sticky some lotions feel. However, after being introduced to gel moistuizers I have changed my mind.
- Non-sticky (sticky for 30 seconds and then is absorbed into your skin) varies from person to person. Read below
- calms down irritated skin
- good for sensitive skin (aloe)
- Great for sunburns
- Super moisturizing, even for those who have dry skin.
- Some of my family said that the gel didn’t absorb quite as quickly enough. Leaving them feeling sticky.
I really like this product, now that I have finished it I have tried a few other gels and so far must say that the Nature republic aloe gel is my favourite. Super hydrating and especially f you are sunburnt it cools you down straight away!
Tip: Leave in the fridge for an extra cooling effect.
HK (online) | UK
2. Honey Miel Body wash
One of my favourite ingredients in skincare/body care products is Honey. The moisturizing benefits and how supple my skin feels after using it, leaves my skin feeling amazing.
- Deep clean when used with a loofa
- Contains 100% organic honey
- Has a light scent of honey.
- The scent doesn’t linger on the skin for very long after showering.
Although it does contain real honey, I found that it wasn’t that different from regular shower gels other than the fact that it is slightly more moisturizing.
3. Yves Rocher | Vanilla Body Scrub
Yves Rocher, as you probably know if you have been reading this blog for a while is one of those brands I go to for new products. Plus with their monthly gifts and samples you are able to try more of what their brand can offer. I got this scrub as a free gift with my purchase.
- Contains coarse (natural) scrub beads within the scrub.
- Natural ingredients
- Can be used as a scrub and a shower gel as the scrub particles are quite sparse.
- I must admit I was a little disappointed by this body scrub together with their raspberry scrub because of the scent. The scents didn’t really reflect their labels, which was especially the case for their raspberry scent.
- For some, this scrub might not be exfoliating enough, as mentioned before the scrub particles are quite sparse.
Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this product if you want a deep cleaning scrub, the exfoliating particles/beads aren’t exfoliating enough. However, even though the product was a little bit disappointing it still doesn’t change my views on Yves Rocher.
HK (in store) | UK
4. LSNP Daily Hair Mask
- Smells amazing: fresh scent.
- Works well as a conditioner.
- Wasn’t very hydrating.
- The hydrating washed off with the water used to rinse the product out.
- I must admit I was a little disappointed with LSNP , with its launch last year in Hong Kong the brand claimed to have hyaluronic acid as an ingredient for shiny hair and deep moisturisation. However, once using it I found that my hair wasn’t too moisturised and was still a little dry.
5. Yves Rocher | Anti-Age Global Serum
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Natural ingredients
- The price.
- It’s very easy to use up this product in a short amount of time.
- Needs to be used in the long term in order to see the best results.
- More effective results for those who have more mature skin.
The serums have a very interesting texture, its not as thick as a moisturiser but is equally as creamy (and non-sticky).